Melampa Tour | Term and Conditions
- Melampa Tour Indonesia is a Tour Operator company and sales tour packages at online site https://www.melampa.com/, in this term and conditions will mentioned as “we”, “us” or “our”.
- By accessing and/or using and booking at this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood and agree to the terms and conditions of use set out below.
- Please note that we may change, modify, add and delete these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice
- Customer age policy as it is mentioned in our tour package are as follow
- Children are in the range of 2 up to 7 years old
- Adults are in the range of 7 year old above.
- Customers are required to fill the reservation form with valid and complete data as it is reuired in reservation form, we are not responsible for the failure of providing informations or failure of order due to the inaccuracy of customers data
- The booking will be considered valid after the customers has made payment according to the payment terms on the tour package details and these terms and conditions
- To make a reservation, you must be over eighteen (18) years old and have full legal capacity to make transactions (or have the authority of your legal guardian). You must use your credit or debit card, issued in your name, and make sure that there is sufficient funds to cover transaction costs. You accept financial responsibility for all transactions conducted on your behalf or in your account.
- Booking cancellation made by customers for any reason makes the paid fund by customers being forfeited and non-refundable.
Customer change and rescheduling
- Tour rescheduling appliation can be made by customers at the latest 3 (three) days prior to the date of tour departure by contacting our customer services, outside that conditions, we do not serve tour rescheduling.
- Rescheduling with the same price rate is possible in the same year only, if the new date of schedule is in different year, additional cost may be charged depends to the new cost of the tour for the new year.
- Customers may transfer his rights of the use of tour package to another person by notifying us at the latest 3 (three) days prior to the tour departure.
- Tour package prices are subject to changes at any time without prior notice
- The price will be updated regularly based on currency exchange rates and increement of tour cost component
- Foreign tourists are will be charged additionally for the different entrance ticket prices as stated in the tour package details
- Our tour packages are included services are mentioned in the tour package details as there are also excluded services in tour package details
- Customers must make appropriate payments according to the nominal price mentioned on the tour package details until the most recent digit.
- We receive full payment of the tour packages prices, any local or international bank transfer or other trasnfer fee are not included in the tour packages prices, in some case this fee will be billed additionally to the customers
- Payment by credit card will be charged additionally 3,6% of total price stated on the tour packages details
- Payment by bank transfer will be charged additionally IDR 6500.- per transaction
- Payment has to be made before specified time limit, if not, we will cancel your reservations and ignore it process
- In the case of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by a third party, you must contact your bank or card issuer immediately after realizing such unauthorized use. In such a case, We take no responsibility over any case of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by a third party.
We are not responsible and can not be prosecuted for
- Accidents, damages or losses experienced by participants and customer luggages during the trip
- Cancellations and changes or reduce of tour schedule because of obstacle that occures during the tour such as breaking down of car engine, traffic jams, natural disaster, riots, and so on that are ‘Force Majuere’ .
- Illness or death of customers due to customer’s illness or accident during the trip.
- Foreign tourist customers are must haves travel documents consist of active passport in minumum 6 monts and VISA
Accommodations, Food and Itinerary
- Hotel/Guest house room occupation is one room for two pesons unless stated differently in the tour packages details
- We can change the hotel/room type in case the hotel/room type is fully booked
- Food will be served in a restaurant with standard menu, customer will be charged separately by ordering/adding new food menu
- Tour itinerary may changes depend to the situations during the tirp
- All of our tour packages are not included travel insurances
- We strongly recommend our customers to have their own travel insurances and make sure it valid for the use in tour destination country
- Special request made by customers such as hotel/room type changes, special food, additional tour arrangement outside the package are allowed depends to the hotel/room type availability and must be made three days prior to the tour departure
- We can reject customer’s special request in case of thats request can not be fulfilled by our crew.
- Any services not used by customers can not be replaced or requested and/or request refunds by customers
- We will not be liable for any non-performance or violation of these Terms, such as for transaction failure, restricted access to the Site, or any damage or harm to users caused by any act or condition beyond the reasonable control of either You or Us (“Force Majeure Event”).
- Force Majeure Events include but are not limited to natural disaster (floods, earthquakes), epidemic, riot, a declaration of war, war, military action, terrorist action, embargo, sanctions, changes in laws or regulations, lightning, hurricanes / typhoons / cyclones, labor strikes, demonstrations, airline or hotel bankruptcy or insolvency, and so forth.