Thousand Islands tour is now open after been closed during Covid19 pandemic
For those of you who can’t wait to travel to the Thousand Islands, don’t worry! because it is now open, this policy applies per Saturday, June 13, 2020.
This is stated in the Decree of the Head of the DKI Jakarta Province Tourism and Creative Economy Office Number 131 of 2020 concerning the Protocol to Prevent Covid-19 Transmission in the Tourism Business Sector during the Transition Period Towards a Healthy, Safe and Productive Society.
For tourists who want to visit the Thousand Islands need to pay attention to the following important points:
- Always wear a mask while in public areas
- It is prohibited to bring children under 5 years of age
- Conducting an ethical culture of coughing or sneezing by covering the mouth with tissue paper
- Maintain hand hygiene by washing your hands frequently using soap and running water or a hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching exposed body parts such as eyes, nose, face and arms
- Keep paying attention to maintaining distance or physical distancing
If you use a speedboat from Marina Ancol, at the gate and entrance ticket to Marina Ancol, you will be asked to show an Identity Card in the form of a KTP if you are an Indonesian citizen and a Passport if you are an international tourist.
Take care of yourself and be health so you can still travel!